Streamline Health Careers
Streamline Health, Inc. is a healthcare industry leader in helping providers optimize the middle of their revenue cycle. With powerful HIT solutions, technology-enabled services and analytics, we help providers drive quality and revenue integrity across their enterprise. We share a common calling and commitment to advance the quality of life and the quality of healthcare—for society, our industry, our clients and the communities they serve, and the individual patient.
Why it’s great to work Streamline Health:
- We believe in what we do: we help providers manage their financial health so they can focus on the health of their communities.
- We are the best mix of a start-up and established company: we are nimble and can respond to market changes quickly, and we’re also public and have the stability and transparency that comes with it.
- Experience a modern Midtown office with free parking. Located conveniently next to MARTA and other great shops and restaurants.
- Experience a great culture, casual dress, fun company events and outings such as Braves Games, Escape Room Team Events, Top Golf, Painted Pin, Potlucks, Bagel Wednesdays, Unlimited free snacks and beverages, etc.
- Streamline embraces Agile development practices, specifically using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Check out our Application Lifecycle Management blog for more details.
Headquartered in Midtown Atlanta, we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company matching 401(k) and a stock-purchase plan. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce.
Overview of company benefits:
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental & Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Medical Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time, Floating Holidays
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement, Family, Personal Leaves, Paid Parental Leave Policy
- Military Leaves
- Tuition Reimbursement